The over-riding benefit of effective signage is people can find their way around an unfamiliar environment with minimal difficulty, stress and anxiety. This is of special relevance when someone has dementia or other conditions that affect cognitive and visual capabilities. Of particular importance is the ability for the user to find a toilet and to find their own room - their home.
Find designs have proven to be exceptionally effective.
Furthermore, it is essential this type of signage is durable enough to withstand the rigours of demanding environments to ensure it is always ‘there’ when people have come to rely on it.
- Clearer and easier to understand than any other sign design
- Multi-sensory recognition – pictorial, touch, colour
- Designed specifically to cater for the 7 key cognitive factors that typically influence people with dementia
- Anti-bacterial, fire rated materials suitable for all situations
- Budget Signage – Our brand new budget range provides the opportunity to use Find’s exceptional sign designs at a budget price without the need to resort to an inferior product. Manufactured with a high quality image on a 3mm fire-rated substrate, it’s an ideal product for low traffic area’s (a doctors surgery for example) where they are unlikely to have the tactile and durability demands of a care home.
Alternatively, they are a low-cost way to test the effectiveness of Find designs prior to investing in the full-specification product.
Please specify if the sign needs to be self-adhesive or face fixed.
Please see the specification sheet for all the features of this design
- Self-adhesive - Available in Small only, this style is suitable for low-traffic area’s and is particularly useful on sliding toilet doors (as it is only 1mm thick). It is also an option for visitors centres or in a person’s own home where permanent signage may be appropriate. The fixing method is self-adhesive and will be likely to damage decor if removed, intentionally or otherwise.
- Temporary self-adhesive – Designed for temporary use in a day-centre, dementia cafe or conference setting for example, the Temporary signs use the same dynamics of colour and images as our highly effective Standard range of signage. Essentially a high-tech’ sticker, the Temporary signs are printed onto a light-weight material with a special adhesive on the reverse that will adhere to most surfaces for as long as required, then remove cleanly, without causing damage. The signs are supplied on a backing sheet on which the signs can be stored when not in use.
- To help you decide which style is most appropriate for you, please see the information sheet for a full specification.
- All Find signage is made to order in our own factory. This allows for variations in design when required. If our standard products don’t meet your need, we can create custom designs to our customers specifications.
VAT Relief Eligible – Yes
Standard delivery to UK mainland
Delivery rates only apply to UK mainland (not highland) additional postage payment may need to be collected prior to despatch.
General fixed rate £5 nett for any complete purchase
Standard delivery time is 1-2 days for stock items and up to 10 working days for bespoke items.
N.B. Certain items may incur additional delivery charges depending on size of the product and location of the delivery - this will be indicated within the product listing on the website.
We observe the standard distance selling requirements such that notification of a return must be made to us within 14 days of delivery of an item and then returned to Find in as-new condition including packaging within a further 14 days. If the item has been correctly supplied and without fault, the return costs and responsibility will fall to the purchaser. In the event that the product has been supplied incorrectly, is faulty, or has been registered as damaged on receipt, Find will refund the delivery costs once the item has been returned.
N.B. IN certain cases where standard delivery services are not appropriate, Find will arrange third party collection by negotiation.
Email email@example.com or call 0113 2302046 to notify us of a return request
Delivery costs by quotation.
- Related Products