For more information and a price, please complete the form below and a member of our team will get back to you.
The design is a safe, simple and attractive way to introduce real, interactive elements which can be used in so many ways to benefit the people who live there.
How to incorporate your pub into your care environment and activity programme
Introduce activities in your pub that residents will enjoy. For example:
- Make England flags and bunting. Decorate the pub and watch historic sporting moments like the World Cup final, Wembley July 30th, 1966 were England played West Germany and won 4-2.
- Book some entertainment and enjoy a good old fashioned sing along
- Play a game of dominoes or darts
- Dress up and organise an evening of dancing
- Encourage residents to gather at the bar to talk together
- Standard size - 1500 wide x 900 deep x 1020mm high
- Durable, wood laminate finish
- Integral hand rail Internal shelf
- Wood laminated upstand
- Supplied flat packed ready to assemble
· Encourages residents to become more mobile
· Encourages resident participation
· Creates a purpose, turning a walk into a journey
Standard delivery to UK mainland
Delivery rates only apply to UK mainland (not highland) additional postage payment may need to be collected prior to despatch.
General fixed rate £5 nett for any complete purchase
Standard delivery time is 1-2 days for stock items and up to 10 working days for bespoke items.
N.B. Certain items may incur additional delivery charges depending on size of the product and location of the delivery - this will be indicated within the product listing on the website.
We observe the standard distance selling requirements such that notification of a return must be made to us within 14 days of delivery of an item and then returned to Find in as-new condition including packaging within a further 14 days. If the item has been correctly supplied and without fault, the return costs and responsibility will fall to the purchaser. In the event that the product has been supplied incorrectly, is faulty, or has been registered as damaged on receipt, Find will refund the delivery costs once the item has been returned.
N.B. IN certain cases where standard delivery services are not appropriate, Find will arrange third party collection by negotiation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 2302046 to notify us of a return request
Delivery costs by quotation.
- Related Products