Find has specialised in designing products which help people with cognitive disabilities to lead a less challenging life. Our LD designs have been created in conjunction with the Learning Disability Service at St Mary's Hospital, part of the Leeds and York NHS Foundation Trust. We've conducted trials in different locations and had instant and positive responses to the introduction of the signage.
The products illustrated use the Easy on the i graphical language in the designs but we can substitue this for any pictorial language providing we have the appropriate permissions.
Find's dementia specific and dementia friendly designs have been enormously helpful to the many thousands of people living in care homes and using hospitals in the UK and beyond and we hope our LD range will have a similar impact and help some of the every day problems simply go away.
Manufactured with Class 1 fire-rated materials our LD range is designed to be face fixed for maximum security
- Hygenus – This style of sign is specifically for use in more challenging environments employing materials that meet infection control standards. It uses a face fixing method with Poly-cap coloured screws (supplied) making the product more secure.
- All Find signage is made to order in our own factory. This allows for variations in design when required. If our standard products don’t meet your need, we can create custom designs to our customers specifications.
- Hygenus signage is manufactured with Class 1 fire rated materials
- Clearer and more effective than any other sign design
- Multi-sensory recognition
- Designed specifically to cater for common cognitive issues
- Anti-bacterial, fire rated materials suitable for all area's
- Thickness - 5mm
- Fire rating - Class 1
- Width - 400mm
VAT Relief Eligible – Yes
- Improved way-finding
- Reduced stress and anxiety
- Reduced demands on care staff
- Reduced requirements for medication
- Increased activity levels
- Increased confidence and independence
The over-riding benefit of effective signage is people can find their way around an unfamiliar environment with minimal difficulty, stress and anxiety. This is of special relevance when someone has cognitive issues. Of particular priority is the ability for the user to find a toilet and to find their own room.
Find designs have proved to be effective.
Standard delivery to UK mainland
Delivery rates only apply to UK mainland (not highland) additional postage payment may need to be collected prior to despatch.
General fixed rate £5 nett for any complete purchase
Standard delivery time is 1-2 days for stock items and up to 10 working days for bespoke items.
N.B. Certain items may incur additional delivery charges depending on size of the product and location of the delivery - this will be indicated within the product listing on the website.
We observe the standard distance selling requirements such that notification of a return must be made to us within 14 days of delivery of an item and then returned to Find in as-new condition including packaging within a further 14 days. If the item has been correctly supplied and without fault, the return costs and responsibility will fall to the purchaser. In the event that the product has been supplied incorrectly, is faulty, or has been registered as damaged on receipt, Find will refund the delivery costs once the item has been returned.
N.B. IN certain cases where standard delivery services are not appropriate, Find will arrange third party collection by negotiation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 2302046 to notify us of a return request
Delivery costs by quotation.
- Related Products