Find Signage is the original design created specifically for the cognitive issues typically experienced by people with dementia. Find established the standard that is now in extensive use throughout the UK and is available in translated versions in Europe and in the USA.
No-one makes signs like Find – The appearance unique and so is the construction. Sophisticated production techniques and high-quality materials create robust, non-reflective, anti-bacterial, tactile signage designed to withstand all the rigours of the most demanding care environments.
Investing in Find signage is the most cost-effective, long-term solution for providing reliable, visual orientation aids.
- Standard – Our original dementia-specific signage designed for Care Home use. It has every design feature we would seek to incorporate into a truly dementia-specific product. It’s a tough, non-reflective, clear, tactile sign that communicates it’s message in several different ways that all make it easier to understand. In a choice of three different sizes this is the most effective and reliable product for long term performance in a care home setting.
- Hygenus – This style of sign has all the same features as the Standard product but is specifically for hospital use employing materials to meet infection control standards. It also uses a face fixing method with Poly-cap coloured screws makking the product more secure in difficult environments.
- All Find signage is made to order in our own factory. This allows for variations in design when required. If our standard products don’t meet your need, we can create custom designs to our customers specifications.
- Standard and Hygenus signage is manufactured with Class 1 fire rated materials
- Clearer and more effective than any other sign design
- Multi-sensory recognition
- Designed specifically to cater for the key cognitive changes that typically cause difficulty for people living with dementia
- Anti-bacterial, fire rated materials suitable for all area's
....Just a word on Braile
Braille is available on request at additional cost. However, we do not normally recommend braille for a dementia care setting - one of the features of Find signs is their unique shape enabling them to be confidently recognised by touch alone.
VAT Relief Eligible – Yes
The over-riding benefit of effective signage is people can find their way around an unfamiliar environment with minimal difficulty, stress and anxiety. This is of special relevance when someone has dementia or other conditions that affect cognitive and visual capabilities. Of particular importance is the ability for the user to find a toilet and to find their own room - their home.
Find designs have proven to be exceptionally effective.
Furthermore, it is essential this type of signage is durable enough to withstand the rigours of demanding environments to ensure it is always ‘there’ when people have come to rely on it.
Standard delivery to UK mainland
Delivery rates only apply to UK mainland (not highland) additional postage payment may need to be collected prior to despatch.
General fixed rate £5 nett for any complete purchase
Standard delivery time is 1-2 days for stock items and up to 10 working days for bespoke items.
N.B. Certain items may incur additional delivery charges depending on size of the product and location of the delivery - this will be indicated within the product listing on the website.
We observe the standard distance selling requirements such that notification of a return must be made to us within 14 days of delivery of an item and then returned to Find in as-new condition including packaging within a further 14 days. If the item has been correctly supplied and without fault, the return costs and responsibility will fall to the purchaser. In the event that the product has been supplied incorrectly, is faulty, or has been registered as damaged on receipt, Find will refund the delivery costs once the item has been returned.
N.B. IN certain cases where standard delivery services are not appropriate, Find will arrange third party collection by negotiation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 2302046 to notify us of a return request
Delivery costs by quotation.
- Related Products