Creating the right environment using murals
Specifically designed to enhance the environment, Find’s dementia-friendly murals have been thoughtfully designed to avoid false expectations and when used to create a themed area will help relieve stress and encourage exercise and interaction.
3D Interactive furniture
To compliment the murals we recommend adding related products such as shelving, tables and chairs for example, so the mural is setting the scene for a real, interactive experience.
- Smooth, washable finish
- Anti-microbial additive helps prevent fungal and bacterial growth.
- Find Murals are fire rated
- Each drop is 533mm
- Fits wall height between 2250 and2400mm
Eligible for vat relief - No
By incorporating murals into your care setting to create a dementia-friendly environment a number of benefits can be achieved such as:
- Improved orientation- murals can help people find their way
- Reduced aggression and improved sleep patterns- When murals are integrated into the environment murals create a place of interest turning a walk into a journey with purpose
- Improved social interaction- Having murals that relate to the residents/patients can help mood and memory and encourage social interaction
Standard delivery to UK mainland
Delivery rates only apply to UK mainland (not highland) additional postage payment may need to be collected prior to despatch.
General fixed rate £5 nett for any complete purchase
Standard delivery time is 1-2 days for stock items and up to 10 working days for bespoke items.
N.B. Certain items may incur additional delivery charges depending on size of the product and location of the delivery - this will be indicated within the product listing on the website.
We observe the standard distance selling requirements such that notification of a return must be made to us within 14 days of delivery of an item and then returned to Find in as-new condition including packaging within a further 14 days. If the item has been correctly supplied and without fault, the return costs and responsibility will fall to the purchaser. In the event that the product has been supplied incorrectly, is faulty, or has been registered as damaged on receipt, Find will refund the delivery costs once the item has been returned.
N.B. IN certain cases where standard delivery services are not appropriate, Find will arrange third party collection by negotiation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0113 2302046 to notify us of a return request
Delivery costs by quotation.
- Related Products